Highly effective formula for use during colds, flu, respiratory tract infections (Pelargonium) as well as hayfever support (Quercetin, Bromelain and MSM).
Linctomed C Effervescent Tablets are a cough, cold and hayfever preparation used to assist the body in dealing with symptoms associated with infection as well as helping the body counter inflammation. Advantages include: Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial and Allergy support.
- Pelargonium Sidoides is a natural treatment for the common cold and flu. It also assists with Acute Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Tonsillitis, Sore Throats and Immune Stimulation.
- Vitamin A helps regulate the immune system.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body.
- MSM is an organic sulphur mainly used for the treatment of Asthma, Allergies and Arthritis.
- Bromelain is an enzyme used for reducing swelling (especially in the nose and throat), assisting with hayfever symptoms and improving the absorption of antibiotics.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant which acts like an anti-histamine and an anti-inflammatory. It assists with Allergies, Asthma and Hayfever.
- Zinc is an effective oral anti-microbial, antioxidant and immune booster that helps the body build white blood cells to assist with fighting infection.
- Rosehip has extremely high levels of vitamins especially Vitamin C. It also contain antioxidant flavanoids, essential fatty acids and vitamin A, D and E. Rosehip acts as an anti-inflammatory during colds, flu and hayfever.
Pleasant tasting orange flavour.
Dosage and directions for use:
Adults: Take one tablet dissolved in half a glass of water three times daily
Children 6-12 years: Consult your healthcare practitioner